Pictures - PPD Xmas Party '05

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jonix:
yup sometimes it's unbelievable actually...i usually wait 'till 630 or 7 pm before i leave the office. traffic is usually lighter by that time
it's especially mad for the christmas rush! Tried to catch a taxi today in glorietta: wala. The MRT is crazy packed! And today I opted to take a trikie to wilson from shaw instead of cabbing it.

shugar:
try the bulk mail... that's where i found penn's email to me... yahoo counts him as SPAM... why am i not surprised?

Jag

ay, i automatically delete my bulk mail without first looking in to it.

re-send please. what's in the mail ba? and why won't he post it here?

hey iris, I'll trade you my tumbler for your educational vcd...

midwestdvr:
That's terrible. I'm sooo lucky that it only takes me 10 minutes to drive to work although going to San Fran during rush hour can be madness at times.

your in sf? i lived their for years my grandparents have a place right below coit tower

iris_ice:
uh-uh... sorry, nope. :)

@chewie: very much like our gift tags, huh? "sexchange" gift.

@boljak: i'm not the one doing the roundhouse kick, you know.
umilag san? heheheh :D (yari ka sa akin....loko ka rin kagabi ah! hehehe)

-above post is meant for boljak
@iris, sorry, nope, not from me.

chip104:
hey iris, I'll trade you my tumbler for your educational vcd...

hmm... tempting...

@chewie: i know. nahahawa ka kina moonie and boljakool :)

chip104:
The MRT is crazy packed! And today I opted to take a trikie to wilson from shaw instead of cabbing it.

try the ortigas way. from edsa ortigas get a bus/jeep get off at Unimart greenhills then take a trikie at wilson cor ortigas to mabini st. or to mc donalds wilson

paolov:
try the ortigas way. from edsa ortigas get a bus/jeep get off at Unimart greenhills then take a trikie at wilson cor ortigas to mabini st. or to mc donalds wilson
ya I've tried that route and I opted for Shaw cause taking the back roads to P. Guevara and Wilson was more convenient. The Ortigas crawl has gotten worse and I especially hate it when the lasallelites come out.

iris_ice:
hmm... tempting...

@chewie: i know. nahahawa ka kina moonie and boljakool :)

So mind filling us in as to what's on the "educational" vid? Nakaka-intriga...hehehe.

Back
Top Bottom