Pictures - PPD Xmas Party '05

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

midwestdvr:
maybe off topic but was looking at the party pics and I found this pic to be quiet curios. Is it me or is jag so hot ( :wink: ) that he's smokin.
ngayon ko lang nakita ito... LUL!!!

hahahahahaha

Jag

PS
wala ka sa target market ko...

hindi namanu ganun yun,...

kaya tinatawag na sky diver yan kasi, hindi ba pag mayabang.,.... MA AIR...

eh ang YABANG NYA DAHIL NA NEW RIG NYA, KAYA SKYDIVER !!!!

napaka yabang na nya sa new rig nya, at very much cared for yun rig nya kaya ayaw nya maluma. so he just keeps it in their house naka hanger, baka naka plastic pa nga yun, instead of using it for dives.

hehehhehehe

shugar:
not enough air kasi above 500 feet...

Jag

O baka naman may humirit na naman ng "we don't dive air":D

paolov:
hindi namanu ganun yun,...

kaya tinatawag na sky diver yan kasi, hindi ba pag mayabang.,.... MA AIR...

eh ang YABANG NYA DAHIL NA NEW RIG NYA, KAYA SKYDIVER !!!!

napaka yabang na nya sa new rig nya, at very much cared for yun rig nya kaya ayaw nya maluma. so he just keeps it in their house naka hanger, baka naka plastic pa nga yun, instead of using it for dives.

hehehhehehe

Ibig mong sabihin hanggang ngayon hindi pa rin nagagamit yung BP/W set-up nya?
Aparador ba nakikinabang?

paolov:
as i understand the message , it goes like this

so joke lang yung hindi ka bading ..

i can imagine you putting your hands to your waist.. or hips? while saying "hay nako" but it should be nakU

so i have to say yes... i understand you standing and saying WHAAAAT? with matching giring, then saying hindi ako bading... after which you put your hands to your side, pamewang and say joke lang.....

so yea i understand your tagalog
i never saw this whole thread! buti pala nagbukas ako ng sakpapet in the hopes na mabasa ko yung NMOF thread tungkol kay iris...

do all you guys see all the posts???? i've been wondering why midwest was saying he opened a can of worms plus comments on me and such... bwiset binebenta na pala ako ng mga lokong ito

Jag

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom