Pictures from my Puerto Rico Vacation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

paradicio

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
The trip was fantastic! The diving was easy, the viz was great, and the reefs were just beautiful! And...I'd be extremely lax if I didn't mention how much I enjoyed diving with Aquatica out of Aguadilla. I always say a good dive shop feels like home and the guys and gal from Aquatica really did go out of their way to make us feel at home! Though they don't offer boat dives, they do a great job with the ample shore diving available in PR. The instructor Darryl was friendly, knowledgeable, and responsible.

Anyway, enough talk...here's what really matters! :)

2664919470_b3719ec9bd.jpg

2664072617_028dfde461.jpg

2665197664_2aa5b0e332.jpg

2664403427_bf0900dbcd.jpg

2665123548_ae538c2558.jpg

2664316865_c7ab2db634.jpg

2664263813_7f600dd606.jpg

2664983156_22ea453125.jpg

Now I'm back in lovely So. Cal it's time to get some Kelp diving in! :)

Last edited:
Terrific pictures. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks! These were taken using my Canon G9 in an Ikelite housing with 2 Ikelite DS-51 strobes. On some of the pictures I used my Ikelite wide angle lens.

I was actually in PR for a family reunion, but my wife, my cousin, and I left early to sneak in 4 days of diving. :) It was worth it!

Thanks! These were taken using my Canon G9 in an Ikelite housing with 2 Ikelite DS-51 strobes. On some of the pictures I used my Ikelite wide angle lens.

I was actually in PR for a family reunion, but my wife, my cousin, and I left early to sneak in 4 days of diving. :) It was worth it!

Sweet! I just ordered an Ikelite housing and DS51 for my G9 the other day and am eagerly waiting their arrival! I've been astounded with the quality of underwater images that the G9 can create.

Being born into the Scuba world in my native Island of Puerto Rico, I can really appreciate these pics. Which are awesome by the way. Crash boat right? I'm glad you enjoyed our Island

Yep, quite a few of them from Crash Boat! I love Puerto Rico! Being half Puerto Rican myself visiting the island always feels like going home! :)

Sean, Really terrific shots! Puerto Rico looks beautiful. I can’t wait to see more!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom