Pictures from Adriatic Sea

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MonkSeal

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I've been little bit lazy during winter and spring and haven't carried my camera but it's almost summer and I decided to take a few shots during the weekend. Here's the result (two types of lobsters living in Adriatic Sea):

Very handsome crustaceans!

Mr. Schnitzer:
wow very cool! Where in the Adriatic? My family is from Sanpjero (Ilovik) near Moli Losnj (spelling?)

The pictures were taken last weekend at sealight Galiola. That's in the same region (Kvarner) as island of Mali Losinj, in fact if you sail from Istria peninsula to Mali Losinj you'll run to Galiola.

Let's eat!

Jetwrench:
Let's eat!

not in croatia :)

if you are caugth catching them during scuba, all your equpment (possibly the boat too) will be taken and you get to pay a big fine for it...

it could get to be the most expensive meal you ever had

Photos are great!!!!
Lobsters too especially on my plate - to be honest
:D
Mania

can you take them freediving?

Very nice! Looks similar to what we see near Boston. The difference is that you can get a license to legally take lobsters.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom