Pics to Share--West Side

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bcyber

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
As promised here are some pics from Sunday's dives at Mahi and Black Rock! My 2 favorite spots on the west side. Of course we saw some spotted eagle rays since the current was up and we were even greeted by a large school of Blue Trevally. 100+! Check them out:

SugarSync - Thumbnail View

SugarSync Slideshow

Very nice, thnx

great photos as always dave..

there's a bunch of good sized thick-lipped jacks that swarm like that in the middle of hanauma bay at 60 fsw..

Thanks all for the posts! I love that site and others on that side of the island. It is a great area especially when the whales are in town. Last time they were in town VBlueV aka JJ and I had a great show to watch! 2-3 adults and calf did everything for us. Breaches, double tail slaps, pectoral slaps, and the calf even swam under my boat. It was great and the first time I ever got that close to them. They seem to prefer that side of the island along with the dolphins and spotted eagle rays.

Here are some pics:
Whales I talked about --
SugarSync - Thumbnail View
More Whales and 26 Spotted Eagle Rays--
SugarSync - Image View

There is always something to look at when you dive the Mahi.

Dave

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom