Pics from Indonesia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow! very nice slide show!! Great job Bob! (huh, poet and didn't know it :d)

Great pictures Bob.

Just out of curriosity what are you using for strobes?

Strobes? :confused:

Felt the need for them on this trip ... but I don't own any.

That's just my little Casio Exilim and its internal flash.

Actually, the water's so clear down there I was putting it on soft flash most times to keep from overexposing the shot ... I just needed a little light to bring out the colors.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Nice show. Great variety, colors what's not to like. That little point and shoot and you make a great team. I occasionally think of upgrading from my Casio but when I see what you have done I am more inclined to stick with what I got and learn how to use it better. At this time I don't dive to take pictures but take pictures when I am diving but that could change.

Excellent shots, love the mantis one's since they are prob my favorite sea critter. Definately am going to have to add Indo to the must do list. The variety of creatures and even the topside shots make it look like an incredible place to visit.

Absolutely beautiful photos - wonderful! I am in awe of your cuttlefish photos, especially the face-to-face shot that you have in there. Truly amazing. Thank you!

As one who who has only dove the Caribbean and never seen such creatures, I have to ask if you weren't diving some other planet?

Very, very nice.

I too have a lot to learn about my P&S.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom