Picnic Dive - Dania - Sat. 8/16

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the directions Debby. I'm assuming you'll be there early? I plan to be there at about 9:30.

Carmen, I "plan" to be there 7:30 to dive but since nobody else has committed to that early, I might be a little "late", lol!

7:30am!! Ouch. But since no one has committed... How about 8:30am and I'll join you? Diving, that is. Mr. Ripley isn't going to be happy being bumped out of bed so early :(

Yup, The Incredible Mr. Ripley...

The most obnoxious, funny, stubborn, likes to fetch hairbands Devon you'll ever meet!

Can you tell I love him, :wink:

Attachments

• Ripley - monkey on the ladder 07.JPG
    Ripley - monkey on the ladder 07.JPG
    34.8 KB · Views: 55
Hey was Carlos and I noted on the list for this coming Saturday? Any non-divers will be there? Carlos has not gotten certified yet.

We will bring some food just don't know what to bring yet. :D

Izette

Yup, it's been noted you'll be there! I'm sure there will be some other non-divers there. Maybe he can at least snorkle above us. You can stick him with the flag

I've invited non-diving-boyfriend extraordinaire to join us after his 40+ mile bike ride. If he doesn't talk much, give him a break ok? He isn't being a snob, he's probably just ready for a nap after riding so far in the heat, LOL!

That Mr. Ripley sure is a character, I can't wait to swap Rex cat stories with you! He sleeps UNDER your covers, right?

Let's split the difference and make it 8 a.m. so that we are back in time to make the 10:30 dive, which gets us back to the beach in time for lunch. :)

Debby, I am down for an early dive with you. I would need to split after that though as I have guests coming over in the afternoon.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom