Picnic at Twin Lakes...Saturday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

T.P.H.

Contributor
Reaction score
Ok gang ...I`m bringng the little pit ,charcol,and some cookin dogs.Dee is bringing the plates and bread(I think).Now some one bring the musterd an relish.
A cold mellon or some fruit would be great too.:)
I guess drinks are alacarte`.I`ll be out early to set up on a table so we`ll have one.Now all we need is some swampters to eat and dive!!!
See ya`ll tommorrow!:D

gathering names from another thread,it look`s like seven of us so far to be or not to be there.
Just a roundabout dog count is what i`m looking for.:flame:

What time are you gonna be there? What time do you plan on cooking?

I got plates, buns and chips covered.

We need mayo/mustard/relish, paper towels, watermelon/fruit.

See ya there!

so we'll be diving close to home tomorrow! There's been some pains but nothing steady and the Dr. visit today said any day now.
Sure will miss the hotdogs and good friends, ya'll have a great time and don't let Steve burn the mutts! See ya' Wednesday if I get all moved in to the new apt. and all.

tony

Well I`ll be there around 8am. the wife wants to come out and eat around 12 so i`ll start cooking around 1030 for the early hungries.:)
So i`m up for an early dive.......hint.....hint.:D

Liesrom pm`ed me and said he`d bring the yellow squirty stuff and some drinks

Ok Tony.....sooner or later you`ll run out of excuses!:wink:

Ewww.....I hope he brings some mustard too! :eek:ut:

I'm also bringing some chili....can't have dawgs without some gravy.

Ok...Ok...we'll be there early.

But I have plans today. Tomorrow would be good if anyone is interested. I think I'll try to call some people for Sunday.

Y'all have fun and eat a dog for me!

I had a great time at the picnic!Sure wished that more of the southern crew would have made it.We got full on the dawgs!
Leiserom and I took off from the s. dock around 10:30 and headed E. to the road.The friendlies were tracking to see if they could pick up a morsal of food....I guess no one had fed `em yet The road bed was exploding with babies.Just everywhere,bass ,brim,pearch,sunfish..looks like a big crop!:)
On around the N.end and back to the dock...a great dive!
Dee and Beast showed just before we got out and were well on thier way to make a splash!:) Went on another expedition to the bus with Mike and aroun the east end and back only to rest and tank up on some good grilled barkers!

Good to see ya agaiin Mitch, I might catch ya this afternoon.

Dee...I`m still considering the white creamy stuff instead of the yellow squirty stuff!:D

I would have got more diving done if i had been at Twin Lakes Sunday. Went out with three other friends of mine on a guys boat to rigs. Went about 40 miles out. First one we went to had two boats on it all ready. Went to another but two guys got in and the current was really wicked. Decision made to abort diving. But it was a great day anyway.

Saturday was lots of fun. did not realize it was quite that far around the lake. Still trying to enroll new members. Maybe next Sunday. I will be in College Station Saturday. High School Volleyball state officials convention.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom