Pick one item...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'd go a small reel, so you can launch the SMB while still submerged – handy if you are drifting in a current and still have stops to do!

You can get some real dinky ones now – AP Valves, the guys that make the Buddy jackets and Inspiration/Evolution, do a tiny reel which will easily fit in your Knighthawk pocket. I have a Scubapro Glide Tek wing, which is very similar to a Knighthawk, and it fits in its tiny pockets with no problem.

Mark

MarkUK:
I'd go a small reel, so you can launch the SMB while still submerged – handy if you are drifting in a current and still have stops to do!

You can get some real dinky ones now – AP Valves, the guys that make the Buddy jackets and Inspiration/Evolution, do a tiny reel which will easily fit in your Knighthawk pocket. I have a Scubapro Glide Tek wing, which is very similar to a Knighthawk, and it fits in its tiny pockets with no problem.

Mark
Mark:
Do you know of anybody who sells AP Valves products and ships to the States?
I've been to their web site and it does not look like they sell direct. Found 2 dealers in the US, but they have limited stock.
Thanks.
Back on topic. I'd carry a cell phone. Pocket is probably too small though for the water/depth proof case. Not familiar with the BC. Otherwise, if you have a DSMB, you need the reel.

Greetings,
Ditto the Emt Shear i agree with jiveturkey.
A good pair shears is my main cutting tool when diving.
I take a small bcd knife as a backup.
Cheers!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom