Pick 1 and Post 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ho-Ho's (reminds me of Santa :hehheh:)

It isn't :shocked2: NOOOOooooooo!

Love the title, Betty :hugs:

Tall or short men?

Short men. One less reason for the ladies to chose them over me.

White chocolate isn't chocolate? What is it? And is crd_kats yet another DNY? They are everywhere.

Don't ya love the DNY crowd! I do! They Rock!

Nope, white chocolate is in fact not chocolate . . here is what the internet says (and of course we all know the internet is always correct):

"So what makes white chocolate different from the rich, brown version we all know and love? It's all in the cocoa, or lack of it. White chocolate is made with milk, sugar and cocoa butter, but there are no actual cocoa solids (also called cocoa liquor or chocolate liquor). So technically, white chocolate is not really chocolate at all."

So I asked a trick question!!!!

Sour or sweet candy

Well if I were interested in wrinkly mostly dead men, I'd have to go with Beatles . . .

Shania Twain or Barbara Mandrel

Last edited:
(Just because they are past their prime, doesn't mean their music is).

Probably Shania because it's been a while since I listened to Barbara (and she is no Spring Chicken, by the way).

Country or Blue Grass?

Country but only if I'm half dead . . unless it's Shania of course . . or that Green guy who sings the love America song - both his name and the title elude me at the moment.

Fried Chicken or Roasted

Lee Greenwood - Proud to Be an American

Lingo's Chicken (also Boston Market)

Dance at the party or watch others dance?

Back
Top Bottom