Pick 1 and Post 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Psssst Scuba Do . . . FYI Orin is one of my DNY brothers . . be nice to him!!

Weekly beatings.

Purge valve mask or low volume mask

When he mentioned diving Dutch, I assumed as much. Heck, I'm starting to think everyone else on SB is either a cartoon cavewoman, a sworn protector of you, or married to you. What have I stumbled into?

Purge Valve, only because that is all I have ever tried.

Redskins: moment of silence or it's just a pre-season game?

Typical pre-season, no one that matters plays long game . . . I barely paid attention.

Vick good or bad for eagles?

(What concerned me about the Redskins was the starting O and D were very poor. O-line did fair job on pass protect, but could not open any holes for the running game. D-Backfield was slow and ineffective and never seemed to know what Baltimore was going to do. Lots of missed tackles)

More interesting than good or bad. The answer to the question depends on: a) what type of shape Vick is in; b) whether age and two years away has permanently eroded his skills; c) how Philly plans to use him, and d) how Donovan reacts to this (he cannot be happy - Philly did not get Vick to sit him all game every game). I do think Philly is one team that can handle the PR aspect.

Fine dining or take-out?

Fine dining but take out happens more often.

(Donovan loves Vick - they have a long history together . . Vick is at Philadelphia because of Donovan who lobbied the coach. .. .also ravens are always tough . . they are freak'n nut jobs all of them so washington needs their head screwed on extra tight when they play them - very physical game )

Mayo or miracle whip

If I use Mayo (which is not often - Tuna or Chicken Salad maybe).

Now that BettyRubble is my friend, will LetterBoy please get out of my bushes and take his nunchucks with him?

Probably not . . in fact, he'll stick closer then ever now . . . my friends list is like a 'watch list' .. . you know how brothers are.

Hockey or football

OK, maybe this whole multitasking thing is not working out. I know I replied to this post before, but can't find it.

Second attempt: This is not a fair comparison as Football is the greatest of all human endeavors. Plus, I can't ice skate backwards, so I never played hockey (but will watch a game here and there and have become a little bit of Penguins fan).

You?

Football . . I can't stand watching hockey on TV but ironically LOVE it live. Just not worth going into philly that often to see it. I don't have enough kevlar vests to go with my party dresses.

minors or majors for live games (baseball)?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom