Physics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thalassamania:
Ah yes, mass doesn't change with gravity or buoyancy but weight sure does. Shall we slug it out? Or perhaps just get stoned?
If you want to dive on other planets you must know about it:D
Actually if it is a DM question it should be correct (someone told that). Than shame on PADI.

Thal, one of my roommates says "the latter". :11:

richarddean:
I had to learn it all myself, no help from him whatsoever

If thats true demand a refund and go elsewhere. You're paying someone a lot of money to actually TEACH you something.

You'll have to ask String, I can't remember how many slugs in a stone.

OK, guess Im next,...Physics exam in 6 days and I have spent countless hours this weekend reading, re-reading and practicing. Still confused :( But still trying, thanks for the info, now to absorb it

I found a good website to help with dive physics. It pretty much puts it in terms that are easy to understand.

Diving Physics

Carolyn:shark2:

Sharks:
Thanks for posting the website. I am trying to learn physics also. It reminds of learning EKG interruptions. But, I was able to learn that.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom