photoshops in Bonaire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DrSteve

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi!

Trying to decide whether to take the lap top on vacation versus if there is a camera shop on Bonaire that can burn CD's from memory cards. Allegedly there was one in Cozumel, but they couldn't do it while we were there (for some reason).

Cheers!

Not sure if any of the photo shops do memory card to CD but I know for sure Michael at Chat and Browse does. He has computers set up with card readers and CD burners. I don't know if he has CD's you can buy (I took my own) but my guess is he does. Micheal is a super nice guy. He is located next to Sand Dollar resort and an easy walk from Buddy Dive, Eden Beach and Capt Dons. Lovers Ice Cream next door is well worth a visit as well. While I am at it, there is a bank next door to C&B that has an ATM that you can get cash in dollars or guilders if you need them.

http://www.chatnbrowse.com//

We went to city cafe right on the waterfront by town pier. They have an air conditioned room for internet access and downloading cameras. It is cheaper for you to take your camera in and do it yourself, although they will do it for you. Make sure you take your usb cable to do it. you just buy a couple hours, i think it was like 15 bucks or less for two hours, and if you dont know how to do it on their system they will show you. It was really easy plus you can email home if you want to. We took our own discs as all they have are really cheap discs and i wanted the pics on a better grade of cd. The nice thing is if you go at luch time you can get one of the best burgers and a beer while you download your pics for about 7 bucks U.S.

You might also check into a small photo storage device like the Delkin Picture Pad. Very small, light weight and comes with cables you can hook to a tv for large format viewing (there is a small inch and a half screen on the PicPad). You can organize your pics into files, presentations yada yada and when home down load onto your hard drive.
just a thought
rich

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom