Photoshop actions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jalbum is a great piece of software that im playing with right now to incorperate in to the site im building expained above.

im currently working on a templete of my own for underwater that will dynamically change the backgroud at regular intervals from various images stored in the album.

as for personal items im working on it and is going to be summer 04 before it comes up online, im just trying to settle on a format.

if you want to see some of my work in school heres a good link

www.campmagic.org/webclass
then if you want look through the rest of that site as thats a camp i do work for as i used to be a camper (www.campmagic.org) but be aware that there are some things that dont work on it as its in the process of getting over hauled. all of the pictures on it from 2002 and 2003 are all from me taking them (they are rough edits for web but the images i have prepared for print are much nicer)

but also if you will send me a PM with your email address i will keep you in the loop for when i release new work. next year i will be mainly working in black and white for land work, but all of my underwater work will be in color.

Hey there is some great stuff there....looks like you are really getting into Flash and stuff :)

Have created a template for JAlbum that allows you to automate the generation of pages that use the Overlib script that generates the over picture information popup that Gilligan uses...is not perfect yet, but am getting there ;o) JAlbum also allows the addition of a copyright watermark really easily, although I would prefer to do this is photoshop. Only wish that it added a nice drop shadow border like ExpressThumbnailCreator as well...ah well...will have to find a way in photoshop

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom