Photoshop actions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SimonJ

Contributor
Reaction score
Having recently downloaded the 'mandrake' process as a Photoshop action, from Gilligan's website, I was wondering if anyone had any other actions that they use regularly and are willing to share? A copyright or watermark action for example.

Am only just really starting to learn Photoshop, but actions seem like a great way to overcome some of the tedium that it sometimes creates. I appreciate that I can create them myself, but have not yet got that far.

i use photoshop almost on a daily basis as im always working on my pictures,but i have a few actions that are custom built by me to improve my work flow, most of these are designed for quick and dirty changes of images for printing proofs for people, to or resizing images for the web (large and thumb nail images). my other actions are mainly designed to add a logo in the corner or to put my water mark to stop people from stealing images(but thats another total story).

if you would like i can build a instrution sheet for you to build a custom water mar.

as for the copy right symbol its easy hold down the shift key and type all together 0 1 6 9 that should get it to come up, but i will double check it then post it

Tooth

Thanks ScubaTooth, a sheet or an atm file for a watermark would be great :)

You can also access the copyright symbol and other goodies from the "Character Map" in Windows.
Start - Programs - Accessories - System Tools - Character Map
You can copy and paste from there to Photoshop.

srmjohnson once bubbled...
Thanks ScubaTooth, a sheet or an atm file for a watermark would be great :)

Ditto, scubatooth, that would be great if you would share that!

sapphire :)

I need that watermark instruction also!! Instructions would be super!

sorry for the delay but i have been upto my eye balls in other work and i will get it posted shortly(probably right after the change over) and i will supply a instruction sheet and a .atn file on here, as well as a link to a webpage i use if you need to get it that way.

scubatooth

Thanks ScubaTooth, your effort is much appreciated. No hurry, whenever you get the time.

thanks for the understanding, just so that you all know what i have been up to. last week was finals for me at school an one of my finals required about 15-20 hoursof work to complete it, it was a flash presentation that was a christmas cardtype, that was fun to do but took me alot of time to program.

will post the link if you all would like.

also after the change over i will beworking on some photoshop and photoshop elements tutorials on various subjects, but if you have requests please post them, andi will add them to the list, but at this time i cant gaurentee a date on which i could publish them because i have 2 projects im working on that will keep most of my free time (1 is a 45 minute flash presentation for a local boy scout district dinner that im putting together and the other is a website about diving for a poster here on this board (thats all i can say due to a NDA agreement)

Scubatooth

Would love to see some of your other work...diving or non diving related.

Have just found JAlbum, which with a bit of work to the underlying templates looks like a great bit of software for publishing pics to the web.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom