Photos of the day - June 25, 2006

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Chantal...why don't you start a thread where we could all post any images we wanted? We could invite anyone who wanted to share.....

Would be more fun than my own thread, cause I am 1. not that good 2. don't have images everyday.

You start it...lots of people will post to it, I am sure!

yes, Brian took those at the Triple Crown in Tahiti, I think.

Sounds like fun, except I haven't uploaded any photos online to share, yet. I need to get going with photobucket, maybe.

Yes, you are that good, stop it.

That's what I had in mind was a sub forum so that we all could sporatically post there.

Regarding those jellies--holy crap!!!!

Great pics everyone!

Jam - I love the flounder! I asked a spearfisher the other day if he could get me a flounder. Don't think he got the joke though...

Okay, as per Catherine's request, I have started a thread for us to post our photos at will. Feel free to post away!

Very nice work Jam.
Thank you :)
Rick

Nice shots Jam. I really like the face shots on the Hamlet and the Flouner. Love those bug eyes.
Catherine. Post Away. If I can do it anyone can! They don't have to be perfect, just show us the stuff you like best. Maybe Dennis will stop making us feel inconsequential with those fabulous pictures for a day or two. (Just kidding)

Wow Jam...your pics are getting better and better every day :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom