Photos from Palau

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Pakman,

Great shots from Palau, my home away from home! I lived there for 5 years and love the place. Thanks for sharing your pictures, I can't wait to go back.

Doug

Thanks Doug. I can see how you guys can end up spending years there...

OT: almost spat out a can of coke when I saw you had Mike Veitch on the top of your website testimonial. Not sure if you really want any association with that Canadian... :joke:

but I do have to give him credit for teaching me the basics in u/w shooting... :eyebrow:

WOW Sorry I missed this! Great pictures Pakman & Purplehammerhead!!!

pakman:
Jacks pairing up
IMG_7790.jpg

I'd call this one "me and my shadow"! :rofl3:

thanks leesa &jdog. yeah that's one of my favorites from the trip.

here have some more jellyfish... :D

IMG_8008.jpg

IMG_79541-1.jpg

IMG_7991.jpg

Purple, fantastic jelly sunburst!!!

Yup, morays have a row of teeth mid palate. Heck, most snakes have six rows of teeth. Two on the bottom, four on the top. Two rows running each side of the mid palate. I have many puncture wounds to demonstrate the pattern.

I just read through 18 pages of pictures and comments, i couldn't stop, all those pictures are amazing, but the sunburst through the jelly - wow.

Came across this shot from the trip. Ambient light shot with no strobes. Only upped the exposure in ACR by 1/2stop and sharpened for resizing to jpg. I swear this looks more like a painting than a photo... [scratching my head...]

IMG_7230.jpg

Back
Top Bottom