Photo workshop part III: PG Sat nite BBQ!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't know if this is good news or bad but I've just been notified that I'll be leaving for Singapore again...tomorrow at 8:30am. I don't know why they even brought me back home :) As long as they can afford all those airline tickets I won't complain (except for the inability to dive. Boohoohoo!).

go dive in the shark tank in the Singapore Acquarium!!!

or just bring back a bunch of ripe durian fruit to you hotel room to piss everyone off... :D

Cool. Yeah maybe I will dive in the shark tank :) I don't like durian actually and we have an apartment. Maybe I'll learn to wakeboard instead. Yeah right.

definitely... get some wakeboarding in at one of the Marinas... that's what I'm doing this Sat...

have fun!

Oh for those attending the BBQ on Sat!!! Please put down your meal preference... I'll probably need to get back to Asia Divers soon so they can prepare for it...

UM, steak? :D

We also need to agree a time for the Asiadivers bangka to come & pick us up from Anilao. Better to organise it there?

thepurplehammerhead:
UM, steak? :D

We also need to agree a time for the Asiadivers bangka to come & pick us up from Anilao. Better to organise it there?

aw! two days to go :D time? let's talk about it at aqua.

meals? any as long as it's free :eyebrow:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom