photo ops in 2 ft of water!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Abril:
Went snorkeling again today and I got most of my pics in around 2 ft of water. Hope you enjoy.

I would reallllly like feedback on my photos. Bad and good.
Thanks
April

All pics are good but I really like the one with the starfish! I have been trying to get a shot like that with people but the water is just too rocky. Good job!
Lisa

You mean you went crawling today in two feet of water :laughing:
Great pics.
At least you got in the water. I'm looking at a possible week of bad weather.
What part of PR were you in for those pics?

Very nice! The starfish is hard to do, good job! On the hermit crab, you might try a faster exposure time to darken the background, making the shell stand out a bit more.

Great SHOTS! i really like the starfish one

lol Ya I went crawling in the water, floated just above the grass. Im in desperate need of a dive buddy. My hubby has to work and Won't let me go by myself. (not sure I want to)
Anyway went yesterday in 6 ft of water and just got mad cause I couldn't stay down long enough to get the shot. So I went for shallow today. Either way 4 weeks of unemployement and still enjoying it!

Gilligan:
You mean you went crawling today in two feet of water :laughing:
Great pics.
At least you got in the water. I'm looking at a possible week of bad weather.
What part of PR were you in for those pics?

wow i love your pics, Abril... i've tried to do the starfish shot and it's hard. good job.

also, i like the damselfish juvenile (i think it's a cocoa damselfish juvie, but not sure).
good job!

More kudos for the starfish photo, Abril! Great job, keep sharing!

Back
Top Bottom