Photo non-Workshop(ers) Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

for those who are still undecided to join the PG leg, I would suggest you clear up your skeds, decide soonest possible time and inform Larry if you're coming. Slots are limited in the El Galleon boat, so its gonna be advantageous to you if you reserve early.

1) the cost per person for the trip would be relatively cheaper and 2) non-stop entertainment c/o Larry and Pakman.

probable non-student list of

who can come to PG:
iris
van
kat
jag
matt

sure to come in PG:
spoon
mons

who else?

sorry, po. can't do an overnight. will just do a daytrip in anilao... we'll still see each other :)

iris_ice:
sorry, po. can't do an overnight. will just do a daytrip in anilao... we'll still see each other :)
looks the same for me... even if i really would rather party at the point hehehehe

Jag

PS
saturday po sana

I would gladly join for overnight stay. Can somebody share with me estimated cost of 2 day trip?
It would be 26th-27th August, right?

Thanks,
Luke

liwani:
I would gladly join for overnight stay. Can somebody share with me estimated cost of 2 day trip?
It would be 26th-27th August, right?

Thanks,
Luke

Hi Luke, there are two parts to this trip. There will be a group of people going from Manila to Anilao on the 23rd, I believe. Some of them are going straight from the airport around noon to Anilao. Some of the locals are driving out (I forget if 23rd or early morning 24th). Jonix is driving but he might have a full car already. On the 26th, some of us will head over to Puerto Galera until the 30th (some will head back to Manila that Sunday). So in terms of transportation, possibly someone will be willing to help you out getting to/from metro Manila. I don't think the bangka from Anilao to PG should be a problem as there should be plenty of room and the cost should be pretty reasonable with 10 or more people. You can ask to see if anyone wants to share a room in Anilao and PG to defray the cost.

Sorry I'm too lazy right now to provide the links to the other threads, but if you read some of the threads in this forum, you'll find more details. Unfortunately none of them stay on topic very long!!!

I'll be flying into Manila on the evening of 25th Friday. Not sure which flight I will be on yet but likely I will need to hire a private van to get out to Anilao that night. I will be arriving into the airport around 6 or 8pm depending on which flight I catch. If that time frame fits your schedule, I'd be happy to split the cost on the van ride if you want to meet me at the airport or if you are located somewhere between the airport and the route out to Anilao:D .

For rooms, I forget who made the arrangements in Anilao (Aquaventure resort). Maybe Caloy? (clgsamson)? In Puerto Galera, those of us particpating in this photo workshop are staying in Asia Divers/ El Galleon Resort. I think the rooms are $40-50 per nite. There are cheaper alternatives nearby (Sunshine/ Sha-che). Keep your eyes posted to see where the non photographers will be staying. I think Jag (shugar) was trying to find some people to stay overnite in the cheaper rooms for Sat nite.

Luke ,if you're coming in on the 26th, which is a Saturday, you can join us or the other "non-photo divers" for 2 dives in the morning. We transfer to Puerto Galera in the afternoon, do an overniter and do two dives the following day. Larry aka thepurplehammerhead and Mike Veitch know the contact person (Liza?) in El Galleon.

edit: Luke, pm Matthew if you plan to go on the 26th or just ride with Pakman to Anilao on the 25th. An aircon room in Aquaventure will cost you P2,150 (twin) or P2,750 (single) with meals. Cost per Dive is P600.

Back
Top Bottom