Photo non-Workshop(ers) Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

oops pic didn't come out... let's try that again...

218499721_c30955b5fe_o.jpg

hmm wakeboarding, they have that in Calatagan, Batangas, been invited couple of times but never gone to one yet. . . .

awesome pix, pak!

@caloy: how many times do i have to tell you??? don't ruin pink for me :crazy3:

@ish: let's try it sometime :)

looks like miracles do happen even in small amounts.

van and i will be able to do a day trip on saturday! that's the small amount part. can't do a PG, just a day trip :) can't wait to go diving again. it's been like what? three months? aaargh!

weeee! would you believe, the trainees weren't available for the weekend and training got moved wed-thurs

Diver Dennis:
Very nice Mike. That looks like face plant territory...:D

Dennis, Oh it was indeed!! If I remember that one, I think that shot was an extremely pathetic failed attempt at a 180... Nose full of water, came flying out of the bindings... :D

Ah just got back from wakeboarding again today... unfortunately conditions got choppy by the time it was my turn... Good face plant practice... Ugh, gonna be sore for tomorrow's dive... should have some more embarrassing pics to post once my friend uploads her pics.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom