Photo non-Workshop(ers) Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Still haven't had the pleasure. Still on standby. Maybe by Sept. One more week to go. Too bad I'm missing all the fun at Anilao and PG :(

ishbaby:
aha! so kat dove last weekend. how was it! trip report girlzzz
she went on a day trip with penn and moonie in pier uno. wanted to drag her with me in verde but she can only do a day trip and there are only two boat skeds, 9am and 3am.

you're the one who needs to start writing that great adventure in the visayas report :)

Nice meeting you too, chewie and everyone else. Thanks to Iris, Penn and Aimee I got myself all the way back to Anilao. I had a great time but most of you already know how much fun I have even if I was suspended in midwater for 30 mins (minimum) in low vis and nothing happening at all. Which wasn't the case at all. Lots went on and 2 dives were enough for my fix requirement. (Won't last long of course but these things never do. Do I sound like a junkie yet?)

Looks like I'm off to Singapore again this 28th. Estimated return would be Oct. 7th. We'll see how that goes.

if ur not pushing thru with the flight, come join us on the 30th til the 1st of october in anilao and pg. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom