Photo editing to account for blue?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You are correct, Brewski . . .
I'm running Photo-Shop 7.0

the K

Ok I tried it again. with no selection in step 14. worked good here are the before and after pics.

Attachments

• grunts orig..jpg
    grunts orig..jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 30
  • Grunts.jpg
    Grunts.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 30
OK in that case what you have labeled as background copy is callled layer copy 1, layer copy 2 on mine etc.

So I've gone on, however now there is no step 13.

Brewski I wonder if your results are the same as I am getting by using the "Kedaffies filter" that was emailed to me.

I'm sorry fellas, I just realized after I installed the filters and actions and stuff that I opened the pictures in Image ready rather than CS2. Let me start over and see if I can't get through the process again.

Brewski I wonder if your results are the same as I am getting by using the "Kedaffies filter" that was emailed to me.
Perhaps, I havn't seen that yet.
I believe your using the same version I am. and the K's instructions worked for me. right now I'm working on recording the steps into an action assigned to a function key:D

OK in that case what you have labeled as background copy is callled layer copy 1, layer copy 2 on mine etc.

So I've gone on, however now there is no step 13.

HEY !!! So I can't enumerate !!!! BIIIIIIIIIIIIIG freakin deal !!!!

ya do the best ya k-an and someone's got to gripe about it !!!!!

the K-an't Kount

Hey man, I apologized and said it was my mistake.

I was able to get it to go through the entire way now. The result is still pretty blue, just now it looks like my pics from 50 feet instead of 100. I'll save one this way and I'll save one with the filter. The only thing I don't like about the filter is that it makes the background, like the same mostly, look like it was taken in black and white. The subject so far though looks decent.

HEY !!! So I can't enumerate !!!! BIIIIIIIIIIIIIG freakin deal !!!!

ya do the best ya k-an and someone's got to gripe about it !!!!!

the K-an't Kount

Relax K, here have a nice rum drink:coke:

Your instructions were perfect. I managed to record the actions and assign them to a function key. very nice.
Muchas Gracias Amigo:D

OK here are the pictures. I just realized I did not resize. My apologies again.

The original.
grouper%20original.jpg

After following Krakens directions.
grouper%20kraken.jpg

And finally with using the Kedaffie Filter.
grouper%20kedaffie%20filter.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom