Phoenix conversions!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nemrod

ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
:D :14: I think there were a few vintage divers who hung out around here and who had expressed interest in the Phoenix nozzle conversion. Well, given that you had to have turned in a signed release you may be to late for the first batch but --well--there is a time for peace and a time for war and there is a time to purchase Phoenix nozzle assemblies so you to can have multiple LP and HP ports with no special adapters or other Tomfoolery.
N

DSCF0166.jpg

The Phoenix conversion. Convert any DA Aqua Master, Royal Aqua Master or Voit Navy to directly attach LP and HP hoses and use modern first stage components.

N

I ordered mine! I'm now the proud owner of Phoenix Nozzle #103!

I should have been #102 but I couldn't figure out to order off from the vintagedoublehose.com site. Luckily that got fixed.

The first 25 Phoenix 1st stage nozzles/ bodies went on sale last Thursday. There are maybe a couple left.

If anyone is interested, you need to go to VDH and fill a waiver and place your order ASAP.

The Nozzels are sold out for the time being. I'm the happy owner of #114 which I recieved today installed on my DA Aquamaster. Oh man, talk about upgrade. I can now dive it traditional double hose or hook up my bc, drysuit, octo and have an SPG to boot. Heck, if I had one, I could run one of those computers that track air consumption as theres left over HP ports! Oh yeah, and she's good for 3000 # service now. Extra bonus!!!
Well, if you have a DA Aquamaster or Royal Aquamaster and ask Santa/ Bryan at VDH real nice, he may come up with another run. Worried about changing your classic reg and ruining it's value? Just change it back, it's reversable.
It's really a quality unit. I will be diving it sunday, if not before. Can't wait.

Jim

Mike Nelson must be turning over in his grave. ;-)

Mike Nelson was always testing any new technology available.

i had a dream last night and i remember duking it out with someone down at the old dock. I remember getting beat to a pulp and laing there saying " ok i had enough"
My asailant was Mike Nelsn and he said "that will teach you to say bad things about the
P nozel" Well I guess I better get on the list. Sign me up

Mine arrived today. Very slick. Now I just have to get one of my DA's rechromed to match.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom