Philippines liveaboard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kerri Blair

Reaction score
I am trying to put together a liveaboard trip for around 10 people in the Philippines for early next year (sometime before May). I need help deciding where to go for 7 days. Most of us are advanced divers that have dived a fair bit so we don't want to go anywhere crowded or fished out (especially with dynamite!). Can someone please advise on the following

1. Has anyone used King of Sports charters
2. Would this trip be worth doing (King of Sports recommendation) depart Manila - PG Verde Island - Apo Island - Coron - Pandan - Manila
3. Would it be better to go around the Visayas, if so does anyone know a good liveaboard there?

Thank you! Any help would be appreciated.

Hello Kerri Blair,

We run a dive operator in the Philippines and could offer good group rates for live-aboards with Expedition Fleet around Tubbataha from March to June or in early March a trip combining Apo Reef, Cuyo Island and Tubbataha.

If you like the Visayas region we do arrange safaris (travel & dive by bangka during the day and sleep at selected resorts in different islands) around Moalboal, Malapascua, Alona, Balicasag, Cabilao, Apo Island, Siquijor and Dumaguete)

Please email me for more details...

Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom