Philippine Diving Pictures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thank you very much sir...:D

Nice geometricals in your macros!

Dennis.....tell me when and were to by the book...this thread is turning into a monster to go through!

:)

Diver Dennis:
Thanks Rick. Let me know when you start to get bored, OK? :D
Ha! You followed that right up with those tunicates! Mesmerizing, beautiful... so far your visual symphony remains fresh and captivating with each new offering.
You do realize, of course, that you have to go back through them all and put Genus & species to 'em :)
Rick

Dennis, these are just amazing. I've been saving these pics (233 so far) into a folder I've set as a slideshow screensaver. Every day you feed it fresh pictures. It's awesome! I lived in the Philippines for a couple of years and you're making me miss it even more. Naaalala ko pa rin... :broken_he

-Ben M.

Thanks Ben. I've fallen in love with the Philippines now too. I'm going back on the 15th so I'll start another thread when I get back. This will be the second trip with my camera and I'll have a better handle on it after this trip. Enjoy!

MG_0028_copy.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom