Philippine Diving Pictures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I still have several hundred images from Micronesia to go through.

I have a lot of wreck shots too...

MG_8368.jpg

You make a great point about having a lot more to shoot in different places. I've not been back to Mexico since I got my camera and the diversity there is not the same as in Asia.

who you talking to Dennis? :D
nice bb array

Yeah Jam, that's Kim, who came with me. I'm going to have a couple models for 2 days in The PI in May and hope to take some more shots like this. This was shot during a 50 minute deco in Chuuk.

Diver Dennis:
Yeah Jam, that's Kim, who came with me. I'm going to have a couple models for 2 days in The PI in May and hope to take some more shots like this. This was shot during a 50 minute deco in Chuuk.

50 minute deco?

Details, details my good man.....
Dive site, depth, time spent, gas mix et cetera..

They only have air or Nitrox there Jam. It was one of our dives on the San Francisco Maru, 195' to the sand, about 165 to the deck. I did about 22 minutes bottom time on each dive, depths between 165' to 185'. Different days of course.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom