Philippine Diving Pictures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Now David...:D

Diver Dennis:
Let's see David. First you click on the horizontal type tool.
Then? What next? The suspense is killing me:D

Diver Dennis:
can we keep this one on everypage?

These pictures were taken at Puerto Galera and or Dumeguete areas of the Philippines, but Dennis can give you more details, I only tagged along. :D

Thanks Gussy. I was staying at the Atlantis Resorts in Dumaguete and Puerto Galera with dlndavid and Puffer and his wife. Most of these shots were taken in Puerto Galera. The resorts are both fabulous, I'm going back to Puerto Galera in May. The great thing about PG is that the dive site are all within 15 minutes and my favorite site was just in front of the resort. Very reasonable prices to dive in the Philippines and the Philippino people are just the best. We had a terrific time.

Steps to watermark/signature.
At least this is my methodology probably not the most efficient or effective out there.

• Open Image
  • Click on horizontal type tool
  • Place cursor/pointer over area of image where you wish to place the watermark
  • Type signature
  • Several options are available, one may increase or decrease the font size, change the font, bold/underline text, bevel or emboss, warp the text et cetera.
  • When finished click on the checkmark/tick button on the toolbar and that's it!

Jam, in photo shop?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom