Philippine Diving Pictures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So would this be a good time to mention that we are almost out of spaces for the Bali trip and if anyone wants to take pics like Dennis you should contact me soon?!

:wink:

Mike Veitch:
So would this be a good time to mention that we are almost out of spaces for the Bali trip and if anyone wants to take pics like Dennis you should contact me soon?!

:wink:

Simply shameless :wink:

Diver Dennis:

Still flabbergasted as to the detail, colours and lighting in your photos dennis.
The subjects seem almost to be lit from within :D.

BTW, Dennis i've taken a stab at your signature since I love it so much :D.
IMG_3830copsy.jpg

What font are you using in your sig??

That effect is pretty easy to get with strobe Jam. They seem almost like optical fiber in the was they transmit light through their stems.

Mistral is the font. How did you do the copyright mark Jam? Looks great by the way on that B/W shot. Terrific wreck shot.

Diver Dennis:
That effect is pretty easy to get with strobe Jam. They seem almost like optical fiber in the was they transmit light through their stems.

Mistral is the font. How did you do the copyright mark Jam? Looks great by the way on that B/W shot. Terrific wreck shot.

Press the following keys.
press and Hold the ALT key and then press 0169.

This should be the result ©

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom