Philippine Diving Pictures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well Dennis, I see I now have several other reasons to hate you and your pictures (crab is really nice, but you did not hear it from me).

it's almost as nice as the pigmy seahorse, tiny, but so cute.

dlndavid:
it's almost as nice as the pigmy seahorse, tiny, but so cute.

How dare you compare the great pigmy seahorse to a lowly crab.

I'll bet Dennis will have trouble finding another picture of one of those, the transparent thing makes even seeing it hard.

Did you get the pictures????

P.S. I like the crab better.

with my $200 dollar rig, right.

dlndavid:

David, money is so fleeting. What really matters is that the next time you dive with Dennis, you help move him along to a higher plane, so that his meanless earthly possessions can be used by other, more deserving people.

dlndavid:

I was actually talking about the photo's I emailed you.

Puffer Fish:
I was actually talking about the photo's I emailed you.
duh, now I read it, if it's my home acount I can't access it from work, will check tonight.

dlndavid:
duh, now I read it, if it's my home acount I can't access it from work, will check tonight.

It was, but you brought up a good point anyway, and with luck, Dennis will never read these last few posts.

With any luck, he is out jousting with the DIR as we speak.

pug just replied to you in that thread

He he, no I'm not. No need to fight with them. Here is another crab picture, it's cropped quite a bit and not that clear but it is a very cool crab. This is the only picture of him I could find... I think.

MG_9868_copy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom