Philippine Diving Pictures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver Dennis:
They have very bright noses Jam. Very tough to get definition in them, so sometimes they look out of focus. The picture with 2, I wanted a soft look. I know you like DOF so sometimes I want a soft foreground with the even softer background.

Ok
Usually I try to focus on the eyes of a subject or a nearby object with the same distance from the camera as the subject.

Or manual focus even :14:.

Dennis, please...Curt's gonna pull my contract. could you wait a couple weeks before flashing those around???

Diver Dennis:
These ones are from Dumaguete.

MG_0039_copy_2.jpg
Thanks Dennis, you know I love the Clowns.
Apo island?

Yes, it's Apo David. I've got more for you.

@Catherine. He wants you, not me... Besides, your WA is great.

@ Jam. My port has a manual focus knob I use for macro. But those noses...

catherine96821:
Nemo! wow, all those hurt my eyes I am so jealous. Those lion fish or whatever that exotic thing is....whew dennis. Hope you stay friends with me. Maybe we should warn David Doubilet that there is this upstart on his way....

Thanks Catherine, I'm flattered but I know i still have a LONG way to go. Will you still be friends with ME?

are you blushing Dennis?

:sadlike: :28: :icosm01:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom