Philippine Diving Pictures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MG_3944_copy1.jpg

jonix:
totally obscene!

@dennis: great shots, keep em coming! btw, how many pics did you take in total during your trip here? just curious eyebrow

Jon I took about 3000 over the two weeks. That was underwater. When I started in Micronesia in November last year, between the girl I was with and myself we took about 17,000 in a month.

Diver Dennis:
Why yes I was Wolverine. Where were you staying? There was a bunch of SB people there and we were all drinking at the Pointe Bar.

Was at Mabuhay, just down the beach from El Galleon. Didn't have a chance to head down to Pointe Bar though :) spent too much time playing pool at Sabang.

We were at Atlantis for a couple weeks. Too bad we missed you, a bunch of the PPD came from Manila. I'll be back there in May for 3 weeks and there is a big get together in Anilao May 19th to 21st. Do you ever go into the Philippine Paradise Divers forum here?

Once in a while. Was just discussing the grounding of Eco Explorer. I will be on that boat next week! :11:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom