Philippine Diving Pictures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i'm FINALLY at the end of this thread and dennis, sir, you take EXCELLENT photos!!! i love them all the colors and composition are amazing!!!

@david: don't worry, yours are pretty great too

@caloy & dennis (fine, mikey too): if things go well my 1st dive with a (real) u/w camera will be our aquaventure trip in may! please please please teach me guys! i soooooooo much to learn and not enough diving to learn them in

Jag

Thanks funky. It is a Rebel XT in an Ike housing and dual strobes.

@Jag. I'm just a beginner but you will have Mike the Master there to help. He taught me all I know...

jonix:
i'm in :D

@dennis/mike: what's crown royal?

It is REALLY good stuff, it's the first thing I buy whenever I go to Canada, and there are always a few bottles in my suitcase, along with some Ice Wine when I come back form Canada...

Z...

Thanks kapula. Most of these shots were taken within 10 minutes of the Atlantis Resort. I was surprised how great the diving was so close. That's why I'm going back in May for 3 weeks, I have so much more territory to cover. The Philippines is not expensive either. It was about half the price of my Micronesia trip last December.
By the way, you have some pretty terrific shots too.

Back
Top Bottom