Philadelphia Wreck Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I will be in Philadelphia around late-September for a week, and I am very interested in some wreck diving with someone from the area. Also looking for a good LDS in the area.

I will be staying in Northeast Philly (Frankford Area)

I'll put the dates up as soon as I can. . . I'm not sure myself yet. Hopefully this next week. Thanks for the info about the shop.

Lil' Irish Temper:
I will be staying in Northeast Philly (Frankford Area)
John @ NESS (northeast scuba supply) is good to deal with a big shop, etc. but is a little ride from Frankford.

Blue Horizons -www.bluehorizons.net- is right down Delaware Ave (of course now it's called Columbus Ave.). I've never been there but they're much closer to you than NESS. Also, some dive boats are about 1hr. drive east from Philly . . . very convenient :wink:

HTH

I wouldn't go saying all of that about John... I actually stopped using NESS because of him, but none the less it is a great shop, and they will have the things you need that no other shop keeps in stock.

Jonny_Rocket:
I wouldn't go saying all of that about John...
I was born and raised right in Philly, so I don't fall for the attitude of a Norristown guy. Now if I was from Monticello, NY . . . :D

He screwed me twice... both involving tanks. Not to mention he's got a couple of young kids working there that don't even know how to run the fill station.

Back
Top Bottom