Philadelphia Info...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RussR

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi,

I just relocated to Philadelphia and was looking for information about dive shops. Are there any quality dive shops in the city? I know there are some really good ones on the outskirts but anything real close?

also any other divers here from Center City Philadelphia?

Thanks

Russ

Hi,

I just relocated to Philadelphia and was looking for information about dive shops. Are there any quality dive shops in the city? I know there are some really good ones on the outskirts but anything real close?

also any other divers here from Center City Philadelphia?

Thanks

Russ
No, there aren't. There are no quality dive shops, and for that matter, decent divers within 46NM of center city Philadelphia. If you pursue this line of questionng you will be mocked, humiliated and ostracized by the true brethren of SB. There are, however, many quality restaurants and medical facilities in that area. You should have moved to NYC, Manhattan to be more specific, and then you would have had Leisure Pro at your beck and call. (Sorry to be the bearer of bad tidings.) BTW, where did you relocate from, and for what reason? (Please don't say "NYC." But, if you do, do you have any recommendations for good restaurants there? I have to entertain some out-of-towners next month and I've run out of places that I'm sure of. TIA)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom