Phasing out of Drager Ray

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PSJJ:
Is there anyone out there???!!?!?!?!?
Plenty of people out there, but appearantly no one with an answer for you.

Have you tried Aqualung/Dräger?

caveseeker7:
Have you tried Aqualung/Dräger?

Yep Drager direct me to Aqualung and Aqualung (& probably because they have a few on the shelves ) won't give a direct answer.

I already have a Ray, but I just want to know how hard it will be to get spares etc.

Cheers,
Paul

They stopped manufacturing the ray since 2 years , but u can still get the spare parts until 2008.

PSJJ:
Yep Drager direct me to Aqualung and Aqualung (& probably because they have a few on the shelves ) won't give a direct answer.

I already have a Ray, but I just want to know how hard it will be to get spares etc.

Cheers,
Paul

Thee are any number of sites and companies that have parts for the Ray. I talked to my dealer here in Seattle (Largest in US) and he says that they have stopped making the Ray and will continue to support for "two or three years" and then "who knows".

Mike...

BigJetDriver69:
Ding, dong, the Ray is dead! Which old Ray? The Draeger Ray! Ding, dong, the Ray is dead!

(Repeat refrain as necessary.) :11:

HA HA HA I love it.

We can always count on BigJetDriver69 to have an unique point of view

Mike...

My local AquaLung rep confirms that the Ray is being discontinued. Parts are
still available, for some definition of "available". (I waited a long time for the
service kit for mine, but that's another story).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom