PG: Mabuhay dive resort

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I agree with Pak, I don't recall there ever being a nice beach infront of small la laguna (as shown in Jonix's pic). Mabuhay has a sandy area that's nice for sun bathing though (as shown in clgsamson's pic). If you want a nice beach front stay with LLBC since they are on big la laguna. But it's also the furthest beach from sabang with not much night life.

Mabuhay is a nice resort and the facilities look great. I have never tried it though. I stayed at small la laguna the beginning of this month and it looks the same as the above pics.

The walk between sabang and the lagunas is very safe. Maybe Larry can chime in to say whether he's ever heard of a mugging in the years he's been going there. Unlike Mike, I've never been propositioned.

Here's another shot of the small la laguna beach. Looks pretty much the same as Jonix's pic. Taken beginning of this month:
2530604224_ea53fb07cf.jpg

(the wooden beam on the [-]right[/-] left is Mabuhay Resort)

Last edited:
I've walked from Sabang to Small Lalaguna several times late at night and very very drunk, sometimes alone and sometimes with company. No untoward incidents so far.

Unlike Mike, I've never been propositioned.

Well, I am rather handsome...

and the last pic i saw of you in front of Mabuhay you were wearing your "lovely" speedos... guess the baklas saw that too and it frightened them off.. and i don't mean the size of your tool pouch...

Thanks everyone's comment.

How old is LLBC?

It seems that Mabuhay looks newer and nicer than LLBC. But LLBC has a nicer beach. However, it is also further away from Sabang town.

How old is LLBC?

It seems that Mabuhay looks newer and nicer than LLBC. But LLBC has a nicer beach. However, it is also further away from Sabang town.
what are you looking to do at Sabang town? its really not the best place to go out at night for a single female i would think.. Better option would be to hang out at the Point Bar at El Galleon.
There are more restaurants to choose from down toward Atlantis of course but.. anything past there gets a bit seedy. Larry has more info on that side of town :D

How old is LLBC?

LLBC recently had a number of new rooms built including an excellent one right over the beach...ask the about those and you should be very happy.

The beach that used to be in front of Mabuhay was nice, but they used their infinite wisdom and built a concrete pathway out over a large portion of it :shakehead:

I don't want to eat every meal on the on-site restaurant. So maybe go to Sabang town for dinner. But I would go back to my resort before 9:00 p.m.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom