PG accomodation options

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Traminer:
El galleon only offers limited diving with their accomodations in their website. I don't think I can survive on 6 dives over 4 days. There are also no dive packages on the website. Haven't received a response from my last email to them. Was planning to do 3-4 dives a day over 4 days. :sappy:

Guess I'll just swagger in and make a reservation with them after being pushed into the ocean nekkid from the Point Bar. :11:

If you want to dive a lot....safely....then try the folks at Sabang Inn. They have enough dive guides and tag team the divers so as to maximize your "in-water" experience.

swisstrav:

Thanks Swiss.. this is the same package I saw on the website. Like I said... 6 dives over 4 days sounds miserable... I want more!!! more bubbles!!! more nitrox!!!! more beer!!! :sappy:

Thanks for your help anyway

uups, i book usually the 20days unlimitted. have not seen the limitations on shorter packages.
you could get in touch with Tommy Soderstrom of elgalleon. maybe he can fix you an induvidual package.
just on the other side of the tip towards sabang bay is trithon divers and lodging. heard they have pretty fair rates too.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom