PG accomodation options

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the help guys.. just to get a sense of what it is like beyond the travel guides... do I need AC at night in PG around Oct? Would it be like mosquitos and heatwave galore?

What about staying in Sabang from the other beaches. Am I expected to be kept awake by the colourful nightlife and "strange things that go bump in the middle of the night"?

Traminer:
Thanks for the help guys.. just to get a sense of what it is like beyond the travel guides... do I need AC at night in PG around Oct? Would it be like mosquitos and heatwave galore?

What about staying in Sabang from the other beaches. Am I expected to be kept awake by the colourful nightlife and "strange things that go bump in the middle of the night"?
October to Feb are the cool months. Just pick a room, with window screens, not near the discos and you'll be fine:wink:.

as promised, here's the map of resorts in big la laguna, small la laguna and sabang, puerto galera :)

235839662_302f2c26ca_o.jpg

weeee!!! it worked :D my first uploaded pix after the photo gallery shut down :)

AC is not really necessary in PG. Let the sea breeze put you to sleep at night :D just turn on the fan so the mosquitoes won't bother you. i suggest you stay in small la laguna. it's quieter and if you want some party, sabang is just a few steps away :thumbs-up

Waow.. Iris.. Salamat po.. :)

Guess I'll give no-AC a shot and try to wear very little to bed.. barring asian decorum!

If anyone is in PG around 19 to 24 October, I'll be the half nekkid guy at the Point Bar trying to catch some sea breeze.

have you checked the packages el galleon offers? for me this was always a pretty good deal. especially if you want to do more than 2 dives a day.

happy hour at the point starts not before 5:30!!! so plenty time for diving ;-))

nice is also steps+garden although a few steps to go.

swisstrav:
have you checked the packages el galleon offers? for me this was always a pretty good deal. especially if you want to do more than 2 dives a day.

happy hour at the point starts not before 5:30!!! so plenty time for diving ;-))

nice is also steps+garden although a few steps to go.

i love el galleon myself. :eyebrow:

Traminer:
Waow.. Iris.. Salamat po.. :)

Guess I'll give no-AC a shot and try to wear very little to bed.. barring asian decorum!

If anyone is in PG around 19 to 24 October, I'll be the half nekkid guy at the Point Bar trying to catch some sea breeze.
the last guy who tried that fell off the cliff naked...

swisstrav:
El galleon only offers limited diving with their accomodations in their website. I don't think I can survive on 6 dives over 4 days. There are also no dive packages on the website. Haven't received a response from my last email to them. Was planning to do 3-4 dives a day over 4 days. :sappy:

Guess I'll just swagger in and make a reservation with them after being pushed into the ocean nekkid from the Point Bar. :11:

Back
Top Bottom