Petra I Will Give You A Free Dive Trip To Belize

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gaz

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hi Petra and Mark

Sorry to hear that Avalon is actually sold i did not know that, its never nice to win something that turns out to be not what it seemed.

However I will replace your vacation with a REAL FREE one to my resort here at Playa Blanca Dive & Beach Club which is just down form Avalon

I will offer you

* 5 days 4 nights staying in a Luxurious beachfront condo fully equipped right on the beach

* 3 days diving 2 dives per day

You just need to get your airfare together and VOILA

drop me an e-mail on when you would like to come.
November is quite busy start of Dec is quiet right now but let me know.

all the best

Gaz Cooper

I am speechless! I had heard what an awesome person you are but this is above and beyond. I have sent you a private message with my e-mail addresses. I will get back to you as soon as I talk to my wife to see when she can get off.

Mark

p.s. This is especially welcomed since our alternate trip was planned for Cozumel. Just happened to coincide with the same time as hurricane Isidore decided to go through. We ended up staying home.

your very welcome Mark sounds like your due for a bit of good luck

Hope to see you in Belize soon

all the best

Gaz

Must be something in the water down there... When I was down there, I found the people to be VERY friendly and accomodating.
But Gaz..You take the cake!
:bang:

Gaz contact me please with info my Wife and I are newly cert. divers with a 20th anniversary in March and I'd love to dive with folks like you. Great thing you are doing for Mark:)

cherry@shawbiz.ca

Hi Guys

I sent an e-mail to the address you posted but have not heard back form you drop me a private message and I will be happy to provide information for you.

All the best

Gaz

Back
Top Bottom