Petition for NEW Illinois DIVE QUARRY- PLEASE SIGN

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great...Thanks.
Do you know when it will be open for the public to dive ?

Should be 2009, the more people that sign, the faster I can get it open and the more days we can get for the first year. Im in the process of trying to get more days...as of now, we have been down graded from a weekend a month, to a "few days" for the year. This is why I started this petition, to show them real numbers and real people so we can get more days.

SEND THIS TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW :D

Fantastic...great to see you are doing this!
Thanks ! ! !
I will definitely dive there.

Bill

I think it s a great idea. I pass right by it once a month for the last 5 years and i always think how nice it would be to have this as a nice Scuba Diving Park. BTW i just sign the Petition:D

Thanks for doing this. I was #792. Hope I'm not too late...

Last edited:
Sorry it took me so long to sign. But I got it done!

I signed, and here is what I also wrote hoping the powers that be get a copy of it:

We are divers who travel around the midwest to various quarries. If you allow scuba on a non-restrictive basis, we will visit your community, stay overnight and eat at your restaurants. If not, our dollars will be spend elsewhere in places like Metropolis and Kankakee. I can't imagine why you wouldn't want to promote tourism into your community by limiting SCUBA diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom