Peter Hughes Sundancer II: Questions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kayakingkate

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi,
I am looking for some info on the Sundancer II. My fiance and I have decided to go on this boat for our honeymoon this April!!! We've been certified for nearly a year (PADI OW and AOW) The only live aboard we've done is a Blackbeard's Cruise which was the best vacation I've ever been on! We're wondering about the cabin they call the owner's cabin on the bottom deck. It seems to have less windows (portholes instead of pictures) But is supposed to be bigger and maybe a little more private (and less expensive - since we're still going through wedding sticker shock.) Can anyone who's been on the boat tell me if this is a good alternative, or a dark moldy hole at the bottom of the boat - taking into account that by comparison we thought Blackbeard's was cool... Also, any other advice or info on this boat would be cool!

We also want to spend 5 days in the jungle before the live aboard and see Tikal. Any suggestions on that would be cool as well.

Thanks,
Kayakingkate :dazzler1:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom