Personal info about TSD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I drink beer and chase wimmen.....or at least I did until my wife made me quit...now I just drink beer...lol. The folks that know me expected me to say something like that, it kinda goes with the job. In reality I read a LOT, I'm an information junkie. I read everything from mysteries to elementary physics, I spend a lot of time on the net researching anything and everything. I believe knowledge is power, and if you don't have it, you're at a disadvantage. I spend the rest of my free time working out and running trying to defy the aging process. I'm not planning on dying easy :wink: Oh yeah, I'm an amatuer Foo spotter also. I looked all last year, and only spotted her once. Maybe the sightings will be more frequent this year....LOL.

Track days on the motorcycle, some shooting, used to do a lot of back packing but all my friends are wooses. Used to do a lot of road and mountain biking, but just trying to get in some miles on the road bike to get back into shape these days. Scuba is an old hobby that I haven't done in a while, but am returning to it this year.

I like to ride motorcycles, volunteer work, movies, shopping, blogging, traveling, watching "reality" TV shows, bird watching, baking, people watching, talk to my husband, ....hmmmm I think that does it.

I have a sport bike that I ride around on occasionally. I spend about 2 hours a day at the gym. I like home theater stuff. I also have a 1978 honda cb750 that I may get around to restoring one of these years.

sounds like everyone has a wide variety of hobbies!!!

I like being outside!!! nothing compares to riding my motorcycle (can't wait to get a new one!!!) I also am training my new puppy. He is a 13 week old 40 pound Dogue de Bordeaux (French mastiff...Hooch from the movie Turner and Hooch!!) He is definately keeping me busy. He got to go on his first fossil dig last weekend and he loved it other than running off with a nice piece of fossil!!!

Since I started this...family, camping, listening to a variety of music, reading from romance to suspence to mysteries to whatever, theater, movies, museums, dancing...watching and doing, shopping and of course travel.

I enjoy just about anything that involves "Wristwatches" That's my job so it fills much of my work and free time. I hunt for Dinosaur Bones with my Wife Laura ( She finds more then me) I check out the night sky with my 10 inch Dobsonian telescope on clear nights. I run down the road in the afternoons for about 5 miles most days. I spend a lot of time with the 3 Daughters and 7 Grand Kids ( that almost requires me to have a twin brother)
Like Thomas I do like to drink Beer :wink: I don't chase the women anymore either.
After all I'm not young and beautiful anymore ..... Just Beautiful :dazzler1:

Hunting, diving and hanging out with my 4 girls. The occassional vacation with the wife is nice. But usually we spend it in the back yard under the trees.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom