Personal info about TSD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Froglady

Contributor
Reaction score
:06: Just out of curiosity...what do TSD do for fun, entertainment, freetime, relaxation, amusement, recreation besides diving? What are your interest and hobbies?

Froglady:
:06: Just out of curiosity...what do TSD do for fun, entertainment, freetime, relaxation, amusement, recreation besides diving? What are your interest and hobbies?

My primary hobbies aside from diving are computers and reading fantasy series. I am also an antique doll collector.

besides work I play Everquest and City Of Heros they are online rpg games I also have 2 cats and 1 dog.

I enjoy traveling, listening to music, going to museums and aquariums, attending theater and concerts, shopping and people-watching. :)

Let see I love to go shooting fly fishing camping hiking basically anything outdoors I am normally up for. I love animals I it shows by the amount I currently have. 2 dogs 2 cats 4 horses who knows how many fish and recently I have added two iguanas to my family. I use to enjoy power lifting but after many injuries (which have finally healed) I will probably start hitting the gym again once school is out but with a more reserved approach when it comes to weight. Oh yea I am carrying 15 hours of classes at Richland Junior College

Froglady:

How about you Froglady :wink:

I enjoy working outside we have 4.5 acres and it reqires a lot of mowing which I love to do. Motorcycle riding, traveling, swimming (natch), sitting on the beach has to be my favorite thing to do :07: . Put me on a beach and I'm a happy camper.

I have been remodeling my house. I play in my wood shop.

I want to start camping on a regular basis again. I am considering seeing if I can pick up a pop up camper.

During the fall I enjoy hunting.

TwoBit

Mostly spend time with my babies.
After that it's wakeboarding. Rather be skiing but lost my ski buddies so
took up boarding.

Scuba,,muscle cars,,reading,,swimming,,road trips,,FAMILY!!

First is my family, including my adorable grandson (who took his first steps yesterday.) My work is one of my primary interests, I enjoy developing math curriculum, books, ideas, etc. in my spare time. My husband is a karate instructor, so we spend a lot of time going to sport tournaments, etc. Love to do amateur home decorating (Trading Spaces rocks), traveling, any beach activities, dancing, hanging out with friends. And I love games, such as Trivial Pursuit, Scattergories, Balderdash, Poker, etc. We can play those for hours!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom