Perhentian when?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You can try, normally resorts give promotion rate for early bird :wink:
bubblemonkey:
sooo will I be able to get to the islands in early Feb?

early feb? not too sure. i haven't done that yet. march is more assured. nonetheless, in jan or dec, you may try to call the resorts directly to ask if they do open in feb.

You are right! Not all the resorts is operation
malaysia-islands:
early feb? not too sure. i haven't done that yet. march is more assured. nonetheless, in jan or dec, you may try to call the resorts directly to ask if they do open in feb.

thanks for that, spoke to the course director and he said best to get there around the 20th of feb.

looks like a trip to Thailand first is in order.

Well, it's going toward high-season in Phuket anyway. If you insist on going to Perhentian in Feb, you'll risk on getting terrible weather. Better be safe than sorry.

might just catch the tail end of the season in Lanta, then work our way down through Hat yai to Kota beru (although I wont be staying there I hate it its awfull) then onto Besut.

I cant wait.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom