PERDIX or PERDIX AI?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

for recreational diving whats a dive plan? Hey were gonna go down to 60 feet and follow compass heading 260 till we reach 1500 psi then reverse course on compass till we are back at anchor.

or we will swim out 100 feet from shore then submerge and follow the edge of the kelp out past the point ....etc.

What kind of a dive plan for regular diving would A.I. make you stop doing?

I get the whole tables and charts for your open water test....did that didnt miss a question....but no one does that now for rec diving.

The TS for example told us that almost all his dives are deco dives.
Dives below 100feet can be rec dives as well, unless it’s a bounce dive it doesn’t hurt to have a plan.

I see where you are going with this, even without AI people get in the water and see where the current takes them.

Dives below 100feet can be rec dives as well, unless it’s a bounce dive it doesn’t hurt to have a plan.

If it's not a saturation dive, it's a bounce dive. Nobody here is doing saturation dives (unless that are also a commercial diver). All the dives we all do are bounce dives.

If it's not a saturation dive, it's a bounce dive. Nobody here is doing saturation dives (unless that are also a commercial diver). All the dives we all do are bounce dives.

Sorry English is my 3th language, it’s far from perfect. Touch and go dive? Like go to 130 feet and after a minute ascent slowly.

Sorry English is my 3th language, it’s far from perfect. Touch and go dive? Like go to 130 feet and after a minute ascent slowly.

No worries at all!

I don't have a special name for that kind of dive. But, even those merit a plan. Not as formal and as detailed as, for example, a plan for an actual technical dive, but a plan nonetheless. "Go to 130, stay for a minute, then ascend slowly" is a plan... :)

You been in a coma for three years?
No just happened to see your old post.

I even got the manual from before 2019, see the link 😂 (granted, that’s from December 2017)

Now you can change battery! 🔋

Now you can change battery! 🔋
Haha

Yeah I had a look. TBO it's been that long that I don't ever remember seeing that in the manual, I thought it must have been new. One thing I do know, I've never seen either of those warnings on my screen. I would just put it down to never letting my batteries get that flat before I change them but, I had no signal on one of my TXs once and a battery change fixed it
:confusing:

Haha

Yeah I had a look. TBO it's been that long that I don't ever remember seeing that in the manual, I thought it must have been new. One thing I do know, I've never seen either of those warnings on my screen. I would just put it down to never letting my batteries get that flat before I change them but, I had no signal on one of my TXs once and a battery change fixed it
:confusing:
This is how I did it: open it in a browser which can search in PDF (safari on iPhone can do it) then just search for the word battery.

There were about 15 occurrences :)

Tbh I did this because I own one and never had to change the battery so far but I wanted to know what it would look like if I needed.

Then once I found it for myself I thought I’d post in case someone bumps into this thread via google :)

Back
Top Bottom