Closed Perdix AI (computer only) - dropped to $770

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

inquis

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Shearwater Perdix AI (computer only) for sale. ZERO scratches on the screen, slight scratches on the bezel. Used for 47 "dives", many of which were short descents during training classes. No corrosion in the battery compartment (alkaline battery included to get you started). Includes original accessories: straps, bungees, Bluetooth USB adapter, carabiner, and original case. Computer works perfectly, but I have recently switched to a Teric and don't need it any longer.

Edit: now $770, free Priority Mail shipping to CONUS, PayPal (friends/family) or Venmo (buyer pays any fees).

Included.jpg
IMG_20211214_081001.jpg
IMG_20211214_080437.jpg
IMG_20211214_080410.jpg
IMG_20211214_080303.jpg

I'll reach out after Christmas as I am interested. Are you willing to do cost+fees with Paypal Goods+Services? Buying something on Paypal without G+S has led to me getting scammed before and I want to avoid that as this is one pricey piece.

Reactions: OTF
Yes, I'm good with buyer covering G&S fees. FYI, there is a pending buyer, but I'll update (either way) as soon as I know more.

I'm the pending buyer, payment sent.

... and received, so it's a done deal. Editing the OP now...

Are you willing to do cost+fees with Paypal Goods+Services? Buying something on Paypal without G+S has led to me getting scammed before and I want to avoid that as this is one pricey piece.
That's exactly what I had asked and how we did it.

I didn't realize that was an option for a non-business account. That's very good to know, so I'm glad you guys wanted to go that direction. On my end, I did get a note from PP to confirm my tax ID type (as a social security number), so quite painless.

I can recommend this seller. DC was shipped promptly and packaged well. I haven't used it with a transmitter yet but have a couple of dives on it and it is working well and in great condition.

Back
Top Bottom