Perdix 2 on Linux

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aren't you on Linux, though? The failings of Windows 10 are a non-issue. 🙂 Another option is to download on a mobile device to the cloud storage.

Re: subsurface and linux, I use it on Fedora, to plan dives, but I mostly download the dives using my phone. That's the most streamlined approach for me. And I believe that the mobile app works with Shearwater devices. (OSTC user here)

Re: subsurface and linux, I use it on Fedora, to plan dives, but I mostly download the dives using my phone. That's the most streamlined approach for me. And I believe that the mobile app works with Shearwater devices. (OSTC user here)
Yes it does. I do the same. Download to my iPhone and sync on the desktop version.

I was, but my laptop finally died. In any case, there's multiple paths to getting the data. Thanks for all the help and recommendations :).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom