Closed Perdix 2, new unused in box

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

floridabobbeckner

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Brand new in the box Perdix 2. Normal price is 1080 or more. Plus tax and shipping. And you can see it's black... Fancy!

Long story but I received an extra one and need to sell it.

$1000 shipped. Saves you tax, too!

Attachments

• IMG_20220729_170409036.jpg
    IMG_20220729_170409036.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_20220729_170424806.jpg
    IMG_20220729_170424806.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 87
No reason for DM, several of these were stolen a few months ago. The serial number allows the buyer to verify its not a stolen computer

Ah.

It's not. There you go.

If someone has a genuine interest I'll address any concerns. I bought it from a dealer in North Florida, legitimately.

Interesting request.

DM me why.!
To make sure it’s not stolen - there were threads about scams not that long ago.

On the surface, “I received an extra one” and will sell if for $125 less than cost (not counting tax) instead of returning to where you bought for a refund can seem a little sketchy - so buyers want to make sure it’s legit.

EDIT - it might be best to tell the long story as it's a good deal but the explanation of "need to sell it" raises two questions:

• As above, why sell at a loss vs just getting a refund?
  • How do you get an "extra" one and not realize you were charged an extra $1,100 plus at the time of purchase?

Back
Top Bottom