Pensacola Beach Dive 7-28-07

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I need to get a dive skin or a 1.5 mm for the warmer months. I found this suit made by Omersub, it looks cool IMO.

OSBWDM1.jpg

paulwall:
I really need to get over my vanity and buy a rashguard.

You have vanity? I must have missed that :D

wjefferis:
I need to get a dive skin or a 1.5 mm for the warmer months. I found this suit made by Omersub, it looks cool IMO.

I'm not sure that camouflage would be a good thing in the ocean? :shakehead

denisegg:
I'm not sure that camouflage would be a good thing in the ocean? :shakehead

It would work good for me in a couple of ways. (1) It is a 1.5mm suit, so it won't be so hot in the summer but protect me from jellies. (2) it may help me blend in a bit to help me get good photos. (3) when I start spearfishing it may help me sneek up and get a good fish.

paulwall:
Well, I'd never want to have egg on my face!

:confused:

Ok, I won't go there.... (sorry, someone had to.)

Michael

wjefferis:
It would work good for me in a couple of ways. (1) It is a 1.5mm suit, so it won't be so hot in the summer but protect me from jellies. (2) it may help me blend in a bit to help me get good photos. (3) when I start spearfishing it may help me sneek up and get a good fish.

Well considering the fact that sharks don't see very well, especially in murky waters, they may just take a bite out of you to see what in the world you are..:D

mwhities:
:confused:

Ok, I won't go there....

Michael

Good move..(or the lack thereof) :D

denisegg:
Well considering the fact that sharks don't see very well, especially in murky waters, they may just take a bite out of you to see what in the world you are..:D

Thats ok, I don't taste like chicken :D .

Back
Top Bottom